Our Epidemiology Services division protects public health and well-being by conducting surveillance for the occurrence of diseases and other health conditions and implementing appropriate interventions and control measures in the event of outbreaks.
- I-info - Sign-up to receive notifications via e-mail, text and phone messages.
- Blood Lead Screening - Guidance on screening children for elevated blood lead level.
- Reporting Forms and Reports - Forms for reporting diseases and local morbidity reports.
- Notifiable Conditions - Information on reporting notifiable conditions.
- Rabies Guidelines - Rabies Prevention in Texas - Prescription Assistance.
- Mosquito Borne Diseases - Information about various mosquito-borne illnesses.
- Influenza - Information about influenza.
- Contact Us - How to contact us.