Coastal Health & Wellness is currently deemed under Federal Tort Claims Act (FTCA) coverage by the Federal Government
- Information on Coastal Health & Wellness Federal Tort Claims Act (FTCA) coverage.
Welcome to Coastal Health & Wellness
Patient Safety and Quality of Care
- Patient safety and excellent quality of care is of the utmost importance to us. Patients can be assured that Coastal Health & Wellness has all the standard systems in place for patient safety, quality assurance, and quality of care improvements.
Notice of Privacy Practices
- We understand the importance of keeping your personal healthcare information confidential. At times, we may securely and electronically share your health information among authorized physicians, specialists, and healthcare organizations. This notice describes how health information about you may be used and shared. It also describes your rights regarding the use and disclosure of your health information. English /Spanish
Patient Rights and Responsibilities
- The relationship between you and your physician, as well as between you and Coastal Health & Wellness, is important for good health care. Understanding these rights and responsibilities helps to ensure you are given quality care. English / Spanish
Coastal Health & Wellness Patient Financial Guide
- This guide has payment information for all patients (including Medicaid, Medicare Part B, insured and uninsured patients). English / Spanish
Public Notice of The Joint Commission
Coastal Health & Wellness has earned The Joint Commission’s Gold Seal of Approval for accreditation by complying with The Joint Commission’s national standards for ambulatory healthcare centers. The Joint Commission is an independent, not-for-profit national body that oversees the safety and quality of health care and other services provided in accredited organizations.
Coastal Health & Wellness fully supports The Joint Commission initiatives on patient safety. Anyone with information or concerns about safety and quality offered by Coastal Health & Wellness is encouraged to notify the organization’s management. If the concern cannot be resolved by a Coastal Health & Wellness employee, the individual may contact The Joint Commission in any of the following ways:
Postage: Division of Accreditation Operations
Office of Quality Monitoring
The Joint Commission
One Renaissance Boulevard
Oakbrook Terrace, IL 60181
You may also visit the Joint Commission website at www.jointcommission.org and tender a complaint by accessing the link: Report a Patient Safety Event.
When submitting a complaint, please include the name of the healthcare facility and its address, which has been provided below.Coastal Health & Wellness
9850 Emmett F Lowry Expy., Suite C,
Texas City, TX 77591
Thank you for trusting Coastal Health & Wellness with your healthcare needs. Your quality of care and safety is our top priority!
Appointments and information: 409-938-2234.