As a District volunteer, you can play an important role in helping us provide valuable public health services to the community.
- Medical Reserve Corps
- Being available to respond in the event of a public health emergency
- Immunizing children and adults to prevent the spread of infectious diseases
- Answering the phone and giving assistance to callers
- Animal Resource Center
- Shelter host
- Adoption specialist
- Pet companion
- Pet groomer
- Education and outreach
- Coastal Health & Wellness
- Greeting patients and visitors
- Escorting patients and visitors
- Giving directions in the clinics so people find their way around
- Providing refreshments and reading materials to those in waiting areas
- Assisting patients with questions regarding appointments, financial screening and services provided
Our volunteers represent a variety of professions, age groups and cultural backgrounds. By donating time to help patients, families and visitors, volunteers become and integral part of the Health District’s team.
Become a volunteer
Download an application, enter the information, save a copy for your records, then e-mail the application to email@example.com. Required signatures on the form will be entered at volunteer orientation.
This application is for Coastal Health & Wellness volunteers.
This application is for Animal Resource Center volunteers.
This application is for Medical Reserve Corps volunteers.
If you would like to learn more about our volunteer program, contact Human Resources at (409) 938-2260 or firstname.lastname@example.org.