Galveston County Health District offices closed to public through April 30
Essential staff is available to answer your questions via phone, email
Please see below.
COVID-19 Information Call Center
The hotline remains open Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m. and Saturday, 9 a.m.-1 p.m. Please call 409.938.7221, option 1 to speak with someone.
Galveston’s Women, Infants and Children (WIC) offices are currently closed to the public. Services are available in Texas City and Dickinson by appointment only Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m. Please call 409. 763.7207.
Texas City WIC Office
9850 Emmett F. Lowry Expressway
Texas City, Texas, 77591
Dickinson WIC Office
2401 Termini Street
Dickinson, Texas 77539
For help with diabetes management, please email email@example.com.
TB essential services are available by email at firstname.lastname@example.org and phone at 409.938.2217 only, Monday-Friday 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
HIV/STD services are available by appointment only. Please call 409.765.2528.
- Food Service Establishment permits may be paid over the phone by credit card and the permit will be mailed. Please call 409.938.2319.
- All plan reviews for food service establishments are conducted over the phone.
- Anyone wanting to apply for a food permit may do so at https://www.gchdenvform.org/servlet/guest?service=0&formId=37&enterprise=6.
- Anyone wanting to apply for a pool permit may do so at https://www.gchdenvform.org/servlet/guest?service=0&formId=37&enterprise=6
- Applications for a temporary event may be sent online at https://www.gchdenvform.org/servlet/guest?service=0&formId=38&enterprise=6 and will be reviewed. Please note, most temporary events have been canceled.
- Water samples may be dropped off with Chain of Custody and payment in the foyer at Entrance D. Sampling bottles and forms are available in the foyer.
- Septic system applications, contracts and maintenance reports may be scanned and emailed to email@example.com (preferred) or can be dropped off in the foyer at Entrance D.
- Outdoor burn registrations and burn registration “renewals” can be completed and submitted at https://www.gchd.org/home/showdocument?id=2436
For assistance, please call 409.938.2379.
For more information, please call 409.938.2319.