We want to become the healthiest county in Texas! Are you ready for the challenge?
How to Apply
- If you plan on electronically signing the application, you will need Adobe Acrobat. If you do not have the program, we suggest printing the application to sign it, scanning it and emailing it to email@example.com.
- If you are using a smartphone or tablet, an app available at this link will allow you electronically fill out, sign and submit an application.
We Can Offer You
- Excellent benefits; including an amazing retirement package, rich paid time off plans, FREE life insurance, FREE long-term disability, affordable medical insurance, FREE parking and much, much more!
- Team-oriented environment.
Contact HR at (409) 938-2260 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Galveston County Health District is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, age, sex, religion, disability, LGBTQ, genetic information or national origin. All applicants must pass Criminal Background check and drug screening.
- Type:Full Time
- Salary/Pay Rate:• Annual Salary: $56,180.80
- Posted Date:05/12/2020 8:29 AM
Do you LOVE working in web design? Are you ready for the challenge?
Galveston County Health District is seeking a Webmaster!
The right candidate will be responsible for development and maintenance of website and will work closely with health district departments to support creation and management of content, design and launch of website redesign.
We can offer you:
• Excellent Benefits; including an Amazing retirement package, Paid Time Off plans, FREE Life Insurance, FREE Long-Term Disability, Affordable Medical insurance, FREE Parking and much, much more!
• Team Oriented Environment
• Annual Salary: $56,180.80 (exempt position)
THIS IS A FULL TIME, TEMPORARY GRANT-FUNDED POSITION THAT ENDS March 15, 2021
We want you to join our team of professionals and begin a long-term career with us! If you meet the criteria listed below, please apply.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology or a related field.
- At least two years past work experience as a professional webmaster or web maintenance professional.
- Knowledge and working experience in content management systems and a basic understanding of other web technologies.
- Proficient in web design and development languages including HTML.
- Knowledge and working experience with SEO and analytics reporting.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong creative and visual skills.
- Problem solver, quick learner, deadline driven.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and projects simultaneously.
- Ability to work independently without daily supervision.
- Desire to create the best possible user experience.
- Ability for spur of the moment transportation without relying on organization vehicles.
- Must possess or ability to readily obtain a valid driver’s license issued by the State of Texas for the type of vehicle or equipment operated.
- Department of Motor Vehicle check may be required, if applicable.
- Customer Service Oriented.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent Computer Skills MS Office.
- Must be willing and able to work evening and weekend hours if necessary.
- Must be in compliance with GCHD Immunizations policy.
- Must be in compliance with ICS training requirements.
- Must pass criminal background check and drug/alcohol screening
An equivalent combination of education and work experience which appropriately demonstrates the knowledge, skills and abilities to perform the above described essential functions will be considered when hiring for this role.
- Develop, design, implement and maintain health district website and content management system.
- Collaborate with communications department regarding needs for web resources and health district website redesign.
- Work closely with health district departments to support creation and management of content, design and launch of website redesign.
- Implements new tools, user interfaces and applications.
- Coordinates with server provider to ensure software upgrades and maintenance are current.
- Provide web development, analytics and consultation with health district departments.
- Provide technical support.
- Implement new tools, user interfaces.
- Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor.
To apply please visit our website http://www.gchd.org/about-us/career-opportunities and fill out our online application. Applications can be submitted by fax to (409) 938-2284, emailed to email@example.com or in person at 9850-A, Suite A-111, Emmett F. Lowry Expressway, Texas City, TX 77591.
No Phone Calls Please