Public Health Emergency Preparedness (PHEP) strengthens the county's health security by mitigating, preparing for, responding to and recovering from disasters, infectious disease, terrorism and mass casualty emergencies.
- Bioterrorism - Information about bioterrorism and what you can do to prepare.
- Emergency Information - Valuable national and local links and resources to assist you and your family in an emergency.
- Medical Reserve Corps - A national network of volunteers, organized locally to improve the health and safety of their communities.
- Natural Disasters - Information about what you can do to prepare you and your family for a hurricane.
- Strategic National Stockpile - Information about large quantities of medicine and medical supplies to protect the American public if there is a public health emergency such as bioterrorism, disease outbreak or a natural disaster.