Consumer Health Services is responsible for the permitting, inspection, investigation and enforcement of rules and regulations that govern food establishments, on-site sewage facilities, swimming pools and public health nuisances.
- Food Service Establishments inspections and permitting
- General Sanitation Complaint investigations (illegal dumping / high weeds and grass)
- On-site sewage facilities inspections and permitting. (We are the Texas Commission on Environmental Quality designated representatives)
- Permitted animal establishment inspections
- Public and semi-public swimming pools inspections
- Sexually Oriented Business inspections
- Training programs in food safety and swimming pool operation