Coastal Health & Wellness is currently deemed under Federal Tort Claims Act (FTCA) coverage by the Federal Government
- Information on Coastal Health & Wellness Federal Tort Claims Act (FTCA) coverage.
Welcome to Coastal Health & Wellness
- Important tips that help us help you.
Patient Safety and Quality of Care
- Patient safety and excellent quality of care is of the utmost importance to us. Patients can be assured that Coastal Health & Wellness has all the standard systems in place for patient safety, quality assurance, and quality of care improvements.
Notice of Privacy Practices
- We understand the importance of keeping your personal healthcare information confidential. At times, we may securely and electronically share your health information among authorized physicians, specialists, and healthcare organizations. This notice describes how health information about you may be used and shared. It also describes your rights regarding the use and disclosure of your health information. English /Spanish
Patient Rights and Responsibilities
- The relationship between you and your physician, as well as between you and Coastal Health & Wellness, is important for good health care. Understanding these rights and responsibilities helps to ensure you are given quality care. English / Spanish
Coastal Health & Wellness Patient Financial Guide
- This guide has payment information for all patients (including Medicaid, Medicare Part B, insured and uninsured patients). English / Spanish
Appointments and information: (409) 938-2234 or (281) 309-0255