Purchasing is responsible for procuring equipment, vehicles and all supplies necessary to achieve the mission of protecting the health and well-being of Galveston County.
Our minimum standards for responsive bidders:
- Maintain a permanent place of business.
- Have adequate financial status to meet the obligations incidental to fulfill the contract.
- Have appropriate technical experience and equipment to fulfill the contract.
- Furnish Proof of Insurance (s) if required, prior to commencement of contract.
- Provide proof of professional credentials such as licenses, certifications, etc. as required by state, federal and local governments, if required, to fulfill contract (s).
Register be become a vendor by filling out the form below.