As a District volunteer, you can play an important role in helping us provide valuable public health services to the community.
- Medical Reserve Corps
- Being available to respond in the event of a public health emergency
- Immunizing children and adults to prevent the spread of infectious diseases
- Answering the phone and giving assistance to callers
- Animal Resource Center
- Shelter host
- Adoption specialist
- Pet companion
- Pet groomer
- Education and outreach
- Coastal Health & Wellness
- Greeting patients and visitors
- Escorting patients and visitors
- Giving directions in the clinics so people find their way around
- Providing refreshments and reading materials to those in waiting areas
- Assisting patients with questions regarding appointments, financial screening and services provided
Our volunteers represent a variety of professions, age groups and cultural backgrounds. By donating time to help patients, families and visitors, volunteers become and integral part of the Health District’s team.
Become a volunteer
Download an application, enter the information, save a copy for your records, then e-mail the application to firstname.lastname@example.org. Required signatures on the form will be entered at volunteer orientation.
This application is for Medical Reserve Corps and Coastal Health & Wellness volunteers.
This application is for Animal Resource Center volunteers.
If you would like to learn more about our volunteer program, contact Human Resources at (409) 938-2260 or email@example.com.