We want to become the healthiest county in Texas! Are you ready for the challenge?
How to Apply
- If you plan on electronically signing the application, you will need Adobe Acrobat. If you do not have the program, we suggest printing the application to sign it, scanning it and emailing it to email@example.com.
- If you are using a smartphone or tablet, an app available at this link will allow you electronically fill out, sign and submit an application.
We Can Offer You
- Excellent benefits; including an amazing retirement package, rich paid time off plans, FREE life insurance, FREE long-term disability, FREE medical insurance, FREE parking and much, much more!
- Team-oriented environment.
Contact HR at (409) 938-2260 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Galveston County Health District is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, age, sex, religion, disability, LGBTQ, genetic information or national origin. All applicants must pass Criminal Background check and drug screening.
Bilingual Patient Care Administrative Clerk
- Type:Full Time
- Salary/Pay Rate:$13.00/hour
- Posted Date:12/20/2017
Would you LOVE to assist with providing support to Galveston County residents? Are you ready for the challenge?
Coastal Health & Wellness is seeking a new Bilingual Patient Care Administrative Clerk!
The right candidate will be responsible for coordinating Patient Assistance Program services and entering and tracking patient data for the Patient Assistance Program.
We can offer you:
- Excellent benefits; including an amazing retirement package, rich paid time off plans, FREE life insurance, FREE long-term disability, affordable medical insurance, FREE parking and much, much more!
- Team oriented environment
- Hourly Rate: $13.00
We want you to join our team of professionals and begin a long term career with us! If you meet the criteria listed below, please apply.
- Graduation from an accredited high school or equivalent
- Previous clerical/administrative or case management experience
- Must be Bilingual in Spanish
- Data entry experience
- Ability for spur of the moment transportation without relying on organization vehicles
- Customer Service Oriented
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent Computer Skills MS Office
- Must be willing and able to work evening and weekend hours if necessary
- Must be in compliance with GCHD Immunizations policy
- Must pass Criminal Background check and drug screening
- Provides PAP assistance: receives applications from patients and ensures application is completed correctly and includes all required documents
- Assists patients with application completion as needed
- Coordinates provider’s written order and may fax the application to the pharmaceutical company
- Logs all information in the PAP spreadsheet
- Assists the Referral Specialist with specialty referrals.
- Assists with calling the patients on the weekly Hospital Referral list to offer patients a hospital follow up appointment here at CHW
- Assists the Patient Care Nurse Case Manager with ordering department supplies, no show appointment calls and general work
To apply please fill out our online application. Applications can be submitted by fax to (409) 938-2284, emailed to email@example.com or in person at 9850-A, Suite A-111, Emmett F. Lowry Expressway, Texas City, TX 77591.
No Phone Calls Please
Our Mission: Protecting and Promoting the Optimal Health and Well-Being of Galveston County