We want to become the healthiest county in Texas! Are you ready for the challenge?
How to Apply
- If you plan on electronically signing the application, you will need Adobe Acrobat. If you do not have the program, we suggest printing the application to sign it, scanning it and emailing it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are using a smartphone or tablet, an app available at this link will allow you electronically fill out, sign and submit an application.
We Can Offer You
- Excellent benefits; including an amazing retirement package, rich paid time off plans, FREE life insurance, FREE long-term disability, FREE medical insurance, FREE parking and much, much more!
- Team-oriented environment.
Contact HR at (409) 938-2260 or email@example.com.
Galveston County Health District is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, age, sex, religion, disability, LGBTQ, genetic information or national origin.
- Type:Full Time
- Salary/Pay Rate:$14-14.50/hour
- Posted Date:12/27/2016 2:46 PM
Do you want to Make a Difference in your community?
Galveston County Health District is seeking a new Logistics Coordinator!
This is an active position, always on the go and responsible for successfully coordinating the ordering, stocking, and inventorying the medical supplies and pharmaceuticals utilized by the Galveston Area Ambulance Authority.
We can offer you:
- Excellent Benefits; including an amazing retirement package, rich Paid Time Off plans, FREE Life Insurance, FREE Long Term Disability, FREE Medical insurance, FREE Parking and much, much more!
- Team Oriented Environment
- Hourly Rate: $14-$14.50
We want you to join our team of professionals and begin a long term career with us! If you meet the criteria listed below, please apply.
- Graduation from an accredited high school or equivalent.
- 1+ years’ experience related to patient care or dispatching non-emergency transfer preferred.
- Logistics experience is preferred but not required
- EMS background is a preferred but not required
- Ability to troubleshoot minor mechanical issues and repair minor building issues.
- 50% local travel daily
- Must be able to move heavy boxes and equipment
- Must pass drug test
- Valid Texas Driver’s License
- Must have satisfactory DMV/MVR background check
- Ability for spur of the moment transportation without relying on organization vehicles
- Customer Service Oriented
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent Computer Skills MS Office
- Must be willing and able to work evening and weekend hours if necessary
- Must be in compliance with GCHD Immunizations policy
- Must be in compliance with ICS training requirements
- Serve as the Assets Custodian for GAAA, working alongside the accounting department to ensure that all assets are properly documented, accounted for, and disposed of properly
- Coordinating with the purchasing, fleet and facilities to document medical equipment, vehicles and buildings needing repair
- Supplemental delivery of supplies and equipment may be required from time to time between stations which the Logistics Coordinator will be expected to complete.
- Completing monthly inventory audits, maintaining Operative IQ, transporting vehicles to/from service centers, readying & deploying equipment for special events and/or disasters, and other duties as assigned.
To apply please fill out our online application. Applications can be submitted by fax to (409) 938-2284, emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or in person at 9850-A, Suite A-111, Emmett F. Lowry Expressway, Texas City, TX 77591.
No Phone Calls Please
Our Mission: Protecting and Promoting the Optimal Health and Well-Being of Galveston County