Environmental Online Forms
The following forms are web-based and may be submitted electronically
- Complaint Form
- Permit Application (food service, swimming pool and animal establishment)
- Septic System Permit Application
- Temporary Food Permit Application (Information for Temp. Food Booths)
- Temporary Organizers Agreement
If you are not contacted by GCHD within 24 hours of submitting a form, please call (409) 938-2411.
The forms below are Adobe Acrobat Reader fillable forms. Using a different PDF viewer to fill out the form may result in incorrect information being sent. You may download a free version of Adobe Acrobat Reader at this link.
If you do not have Adobe Acrobat Reader and do not want to download it, you may print the form and choose one of the following options to submit it:
- E-mail the form to email@example.com
- Mail the form to PO BOX 939, La Marque, TX 77568
- Deliver the form to GCHD Consumer Health Services at 9850-D Emmett F. Lowry Expressway in Texas City.
- Fax the form to 409-938-2271
If you are using a smartphone or tablet, an app available at this link will allow you fill out, sign and submit a form
- Information for Temp. Food Booths
- Addendum to On-site Wastewater Disposal System
- Affidavit to the Public of Certification of OSSF Requiring Maintenance
- Homeowners Septic Tank System Guide and Record Keeping Folder
- Site Evaluation Form
- Mobile Unit Letter of Commissary
- Food Service Managers Certification Course Registration Form
- Food Handlers Course Application
- Swimming Pool Operator Registration Form
- Requests for records can be made through the open records page.