Incredible Years: Galveston
- Date: 05/01/2018 4:00 PM - 6:00 PM
- Location: Galveston WIC Clinic
4700 Broadway, Suite F-102
Galveston, Texas 77550
The Women, Infants and Children (WIC) division of the Galveston County Health District (GCHD) is happy to announce its next free classes for parents, guardians or caregivers of children up to 12-months old.
The Incredible Years, a collaboration with the Family Service Center of Galveston County, will be held at both the Texas City and Galveston WIC clinics. Each class is 10-weeks in length and meets weekly.
- The Incredible Years: Texas City
- March 5, 12, 19, 26; April 2, 9, 16, 23, 30; May 7 (Mondays)
- 2:30 p.m. to 5 p.m.
- GCHD Texas City WIC Clinic: Mid-County Annex, 9850-B Emmett F. Lowry Expy Suite B-101, Texas City
- The Incredible Years: Galveston
- March 6, 13, 20, 27; April 3, 10, 17, 24; May 1, 8 (Tuesdays)
- 4 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- GCHD Galveston WIC Clinic, Island Community Center, 4700 Broadway Suite F-102, Galveston
Participants will receive free diapers and a meal at each class. Class size is limited and those interested are encouraged to register by calling 409-949-3471 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.